Being a mum of 2 rambunctious boys, a primary school teacher aide & a FIT (Fun. Intrepidness. Training) Feelings Coach,
I am privileged to say I learn an astounding amount from children everyday!
And It doesn’t matter how busy life gets or how hard we try, our children, appear to be masters of making us second guess our parenting capability.
This really hits home when it comes to behaviour, sibling rivalry, chores, anxiety & boredom.
When I first started FIT Feelings Coaching earlier this year, I was overwhelmed by the requests I received for my program from, all over Australia….
It got me thinking “how I could help more families?”
Then it came to me…
As of September 2018,
FIT Feelings Coaching is now available as an at home activity toolbox, that is delivered to your door every month!
What’s in the FIT Feelings Toolbox?
- Weekly Step by Step Boredom Busting Activities
- Allergy & Kid Approved Recipes
- Charts & Stickers
- Professional Strategies that help families understand & “deal” with Fear & Anxiety
- Mindfulness, Meditation & Goal Setting Tips for the whole family
- Parenting Hacks the Pro’s use.
- Fun, No Tech Tools that help families reconnect & nurture happy, calm & balanced kids.
Who’s it for?
- Children aged 2 – 12 years old
- Time Poor Parents that would love some at home, low cost “cool” activities, that promote cooperation, quality time & inspire parenting genius in no time
- Grandparents, Aunts & Uncles that need some timeless technique tips, on how to encourage the growth mindset of their families newest generation while they are “hanging out”
- Families that would enjoy fresh new perspective on how things can turn around by incorporating some simple but effective FIT Feelings Tools into their life.
- The Rainbow Program runs for 7 months & your investment is $29.95/month